Thursday 21 March 2013

My finished digi pack


This is my finished digi pack which I created from scratch on photoshop. This design took me a long time to complete as all images have been taken and manipulated by me. I was aiming for a proffesional and clear finish with good quality photo's and I believe I have achieved this. I like the images I have chosen as they're very eye catching espically the front cover image as I've made Ellies hair more vibrant and changed the opacity of her to make it look more atistic. On this image I have also changed the background as it was againt a door, it now just looks more plain which I wanted to do to make my artist stand out more. I also like the use of the lighter in her hand as their is also a shot of her in the video holding a lighter alongside wearing the same clothes. This was important as I wanted my digi pack to be easily recognized as it has mainly simalirites to my music video. The house style I have chosen for my digi back I believe suits well as it makes my artist the centre of attention espically with the vibrant colour of her hair. The trees I have used for the inner covers I think suit well as trees are also shown in the video. I believe it's very important to have similarities between all my word to show that they're all conneceted which I think makes it look more realistic and proffesional. Overall I'm very pleased with my digi pack design as I really thought about the little details to make it look interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment